Perfect Time for Upgrade
June 20, 2019
Summer is the perfect time to update your hardware before the winter rush starts. Tablets, desktops, laptops, printers, and even monitors are all vital instruments in the day to day running of your propane business.
So how do you know if you need new equipment:
* Is your system running on Windows 7 or other “legacy” versions? On January 14, 2020 Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7. That means it will no longer be receiving monthly updates.
* Is it working correctly? Slow computers or ones that crash constantly can be very frustrating to use.
* Is it powerful enough for your company? The average lifespan of a server is 3-5 years. You have a greater chance of it failing any older than that.
* Does it work with the software? Often, we find that certain devices are not always the right fit for Suburban
* Are you keeping up with the current trends in the industry? Rugged touch screen tablets are perfect for the on the go driver.
* Is your equipment just old and broken and held together by duct tape and a prayer? Sometimes an update just means that you need new equipment for your truck, including adapters, truck stands & batteries.
* Is it cost efficient? The cost of constant repairs or local technicians can be pretty expensive.
“Whatever you hardware needs are this summer, we are here to help guide you through the hassle. If we don’t have it here in the office we can order it for you or point you in the right direction to get what you need.”
Also consider updating your credit card equipment. Is your company EMV/PCI compliant. Now is the perfect time to get that new credit card terminal and learn how it works with our software.
Whatever you hardware needs are this summer, we are here to help guide you through the hassle. If we don’t have it here in the office we can order it for you or point you in the right direction to get what you need.
Subscribe to our Awesome Newsletter.